At Kiwi Scuba Divers we like to get out on the water as often as we possibly can (why else would you own a dive centre?), so check this page regularly for a list of dive trips from Auckland and other New Zealand and International dive locations. We take great pride in offering some of the best diving Auckland has to offer. You can be sure that if you go on one of our regularly scheduled dive trips, it will be an experience you won’t soon forget.
To book your place on one of our dive trips send an email to email@example.com or call us with your trip date, contact phone number, certification level & number of dives.
Minimum Equipment Requirement:
- Mask, snorkel, fins, boots
- Exposure protection
- Quick release weight system
- Scuba Unit: BCD, regulator, alternate air source,submersible pressure gauge (SPG), dive computer or RDP
- Surface signalling device - must be audible eg whistle
- Knife/cutting device
- You need to provide your own safety equipment, as required, to participate in the activity (eg. sunscreen/sun hat, water, torch, reel and SMB etc)
- We are happy to advise, please contact us if you have any queries.